"Studying the Holocaust changed the way I make decisions." - Student

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Eva Lassman, Holocuast Survivor and Speakers Bureau Member, dies


We are very sorry to share that Eva Lassman, Holocaust survivor and member of the Holocaust Center's speakers bureau, died on February 9. Eva was the only survivor living in the Spokane area who frequently shared her incredible story with students. Eva inspired so many - she will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.


2 comments:

  1. Silvia Janette LassmannFebruary 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM

    I am devastated. Eva was my parent´s cousin, and was always in touch w my mom, through letters mainly, and phone calls. She came to Brazil around 20 years ago, and I simply loved her ever since! May she R. I. P. Love you, aunt Eva! Silvia Lassmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Silvia for your post. Eva was an incredible person and I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to know her. We are sorry for your loss. Most sincerely, Ilana Cone Kennedy, Director of Education, Holocaust Center

    ReplyDelete